What's New in This Update?
- Mega Menu Customization (Beta)
- Move And Resize Mega Menu Items
- Mega Menu Popup Width
- Mega Menu Popup Resize And Custom Width
- Add Elements To Mega Menu Popup
- Remove Elements From Mega Menu Popup
- Move Elements In Mega Menu Popup
- Mega Menu Properties Improved
- Grouping Of Elements (Beta)
- Support for CTRL+G Hotkey
- Move Group By Dragging Elements
- Double-Click A Group Element to Edit
- Renamed Old Group To Box
- Image Background Position
- My Sites In User Profile
- New Page and Block Designs
Mega Menu Customization (Beta)
We have supported the adding, deleting, and moving Website Elements from the Add Panel, including Images, for the Mega Menu Popup. Now you can create the contemporary look of your Mega Menu, attracting and retaining your website visitors.
Please note that these features are still in Beta, and we continue to improve them.
Move And Resize Mega Menu Items
The Mega Menu Items is a separate Element in the Mega Menu Popup that you can select, move, and resize. Move the Mega Menu Items freely by dragging arranging space to add Elements like Texts and Images.
As a reminder, resize the Mega Menu Items by editing the Horizontal and Vertical Spacing.
Mega Menu Popup Width
You can set the Width of the Mega Menu Popup to Content, Sheet, and Page by selecting the corresponding value in the Width section of the Property Panel.
Mega Menu Popup Resize And Custom Width
You can also resize the Mega Menu Popup by dragging the markers on the sides.
The Width, in this case, is set to Custom.
Add Elements To Mega Menu Popup
You can add different Website Elements to the Mega Menu Popup from the Add Panel.
Remove Elements From Mega Menu Popup
You can delete the selected Element in the Mega Menu Popup by clicking on the Bucket Icon or pressing the DEL key.
Move Elements In Mega Menu Popup
Drag an Element in the Mega Menu Popup to move it. You can move as individual Elements as well as a Group.
Mega Menu Properties Improved
We have also grouped the properties of the Mega Menu in the Property Panel, improving their usability and easiness to find.
Grouping Of Elements (Beta)
We have supported the classic Group, as it is accepted in most Graphic Editing Tools. You can group, move, and delete the whole Group as a single unit.
Support for CTRL+G Hotkey
You can group Element by pressing CTRL+G. Select Elements with a mouse or click each of them while holding the SHIFT key, then press CTRL+G key combination.
Move Group By Dragging Elements
You can move a Group by dragging any of the inner Elements.
Double-Click A Group Element to Edit
You can access and edit an Element in a Group by double-clicking on it.
Renamed Old Group To Box
The previous Group (Container) Element is still supported and is now called Box. The main difference between the Group and Box is that the Box still has a Fill and Border while the Group doesn't.
Image Background Position
You can now use the Move Image Background option for the Images in the Fit To Background (Contain) Mode.
We have also renamed Crop to Move.
My Sites In User Profile
We have added the My Sites link to the User Profile Menu. You will see all online websites and published websites from the Desktop Application. You can unpublish both online and desktop.
- Quick Preview Responsive Mode did not correspond to the Editor's one
- Addition of the Grid Element into another Grid Cell with the drag-and-drop
- Change of the Accordion and FAQ Icon, which worked only for the current Element
- Tax Output in the Checkout Template
- Currency symbol for the 0 items in the eCommerce Templates
- White Background for the mega Menu in all Menu Presets
- Background after switching to the Mega Menu
- Padding in the Mega Menu Popup
- Colors for the Mega Menu Items
- Overlapping of the Mega Menu Columns
- Cutting out the long name of the Mega Menu Item
- Shadow after switching from the Multi-Level Menu with the Border
- Transferring of the Submenu Item Styles
- Moving after switching to the Mega Menu
- Alignment if the Subitems Title have different length
- Title Styles that used the Text instead of Heading Style after switching to the Mega Menu
- Display the two active Items in the Mega Menu
- Switching the Popup Width after editing the Mega Menu Items
- Padding by default after using the Header Presets
- Cutting the Mega Menu if there was no Block or the first Block has the Image Background
- Deleting the Menu Subitmes in the Online Edition
- Path to the default Icons shown in the Edit icon dialog
- Long pause before starting to play the Animation
- Rare login issues with the authorization via Google
- Rare validation issues with missing the keywords
- Invalid preview of the Blog Template containing the Grid Element
- Malfunctioning of deleting of the Full-Width Slider in the Outline
- Malfunctioning of the Image Export option
- Malfunctioning of the Grid Repeater after changing the number of Columns
- Malfunctioning of the Page Duplication for some users' Projects
- WordPress: support for the extended fonts in the Email Link Settings
- WordPress: Custom Tab Element for WooCommerce
- WordPress: missing featured Image for the imported Blog Template
- Joomla: image import with the Template
- Joomla: saving article after applying the Animation to the Grid Repeater
- Joomla 4: deleting the Background if there is the Lazy Loading For Images used
Block and Page Designs
We have created new block and page designs up to this update.