and Nicepage Support
to be hereinafter referred to as the "Website"). By using the Website you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first contact Nicepage Support
This Website is not directed to children under 18. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 18. In case that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact Nicepage Support
How we use your personal data
- We may process data about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics, a widely used analytics platform. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process your account data ("account data"). Account data may include your name and/or login and email address. The account data may be processed for the purposes of providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services and communicating with you.
- We may process your information included in your personal profile on our website ("profile data"). The profile data may include your real name, email addres, profile pictures, date of birth, location, your website and other information you provided in your profile. The real name and email will not be shown to other users of our services.
We may also collect your non-Registration Information including the number of uploads and downloads on the Website, profile changes, content changes, and forum activity.
- We may collect and process the data about your use use of "Nicepage" service ("logging data"). The logging data may include website address, operating system, information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your Nicepage use, the name of project. The logging data does not include any personal information including access credentials for your remote or local servers and/or services, as well as created projects.
- We may also convert your information into anonymous data in order to help us monitor traffic on our Website. For example, we may also use the personal information disclosed to us to assist you with technical difficulties you may experience while using our Website.
- We use an outside third party credit card processing BlueSnap and Payproglobal companies to bill you for your purchases or compensate you for your uploads, which may in some instances include the storage of your personal information by the third party, such as your credit card number, PayPal account, billing information and other data required to process payment. The responsibility for storing payment data lies on the payment gateway service.
How we protect your data
The Personal Data that you provide in connection with the use of the Website is protected in several ways:
- Personal Data is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to the Website.
- Access by you to your account profile is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from the Website, at all times.
- Access is limited to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you.
- We ensure that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes.
Personal Data collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected.
- Personal Data is stored in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
Retaining and deleting personal data
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect or receive the personal data, except if required otherwise by applicable law. Typically, we will retain most of the personal data for the duration of your use of our services, until you have removed your account, unless a longer applicable statutory retention period applies. Note that after the deletion of your account your comments may be left on the forum service, while your name and avatar will be replaced by “deleted user”. If you would like us to remove your comments, please contact us as described below.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to obtain, at reasonable intervals and free of charge, information on whether or not your personal data are being processed and to receive the personal data that is being processed in an intelligible form.
- The right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of or objection to processing of your personal data. You may also request us to provide you your data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format which can be transmitted to another controller.
- To exercise these rights, please contact us using our contact details set out below. We will respond to your request within the applicable statutory term.
We may place small data files called cookies on your computer that hold information which allows a website to recognize your account. Cookies may be used irrespective of whether you register with us or not. The type of information a cookie collects includes the date and time you visited, your browsing history, your preferences, and your username.
- You may review and change the information you provide to us by going to the 'Profile' section of the Website or by contacting Nicepage Support.
- You may delete your profile in the "Profile" section of the Website or by contacting Nicepage Support.
- After you have registered for the Website, we may send newsletters and other notifications to the email provided in your profile. You may opt out of receiving our newsletters by following the “unsubscribe” information at the bottom of the e-mail. By opting out, you will no longer receive certain special offers or promotions. The Website may still continue to send you any legally required notifications and certain notifications, including but not limited to service related notices or notices regarding a change to any of Website's policies. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive them, you have the option of deactivating your account.
- The "profile data", except real name and email, that you choose to voluntarily provide to us is disclosed to other users of our services.
- We may disclose your email address to third-party services to provide you with email notifications and/or newsletters. The responsibility for storing the data lies on these services.
- We may be required to disclose your personal information due to legal or regulatory requirements. In such cases, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required in order to comply with our services legal obligations, including, but not limited to, complying with court orders, warrants, subpoenas, service of process requirements, or discovery requests.
- We will not sell, loan or share your personal data to other organisations for the purposes of marketing their services unless you ask us to do so.
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time, and at our sole discretion. Please note that if you have limited your account preferences, we will not change your preferences without your consent. If our company or our assets related to the Website are acquired by another company, nicepage.com will notify you of the transaction. The acquiring company will be given access to your personal information without your consent. If nicepage.com sells only a part of its business, the acquiring entity will have access to your personal information without your consent and nicepage.com will attempt to notify you so that you may make an informed decision about this new use of your Personal Information.
How to Contact Us
If you have any comments or inquiries about the information in this Privacy Statement, if you would like us to update your personal data, or to exercise your rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our support system at Nicepage Support