ERROR FALLAS EN RESPONSIVE HEADER

GraphicDesignerJF
51 Posts
GraphicDesignerJF posted this 2 weeks ago
Report a bug

Buenas tardes como estas,

Adjunto el video lo que muestra hay muchas fallas cuando se adapta pero no entiendo porque esta tan complicado cuando vas a crear una web en header como encabezado correcto pero el problema es que el programa se ven bien correcto pero cuando se previzualiza en google se ven todo super mal ya tengo un dolor de cabeza pense que es algo facilidad pero todo esta error grande entonces el programa nicepage para previsualizar se nota un poco bien pero tambien hay un error pequeño asi te envio el video para que la veas como se nota...

Aunque deben arreglar mucho cuando se adapta porque se esta complicando mucho en header y footer un poco porque debemos que darle el diseño con alto creatividad por ejemplo si quiero agregar el icono con texto como dirección, email, telefóno algo asi eso lo que estoy creando pero cuando se previzualiza en google chrome se nota todo mal pero el programa esta bien eso no entiendo porque...

La idea es que puede revisar urgente porque si no puedo crear una web así

Saludos
Javier Frasser

Buenas tardes como estas, Adjunto el video lo que muestra hay muchas fallas cuando se adapta pero no entiendo porque esta tan complicado cuando vas a crear una web en header como encabezado correcto pero el problema es que el programa se ven bien correcto pero cuando se previzualiza en google se ven todo super mal ya tengo un dolor de cabeza pense que es algo facilidad pero todo esta error grande entonces el programa nicepage para previsualizar se nota un poco bien pero tambien hay un error pequeño asi te envio el video para que la veas como se nota... Aunque deben arreglar mucho cuando se adapta porque se esta complicando mucho en header y footer un poco porque debemos que darle el diseño con alto creatividad por ejemplo si quiero agregar el icono con texto como dirección, email, telefóno algo asi eso lo que estoy creando pero cuando se previzualiza en google chrome se nota todo mal pero el programa esta bien eso no entiendo porque... La idea es que puede revisar urgente porque si no puedo crear una web así Saludos Javier Frasser
Vote to pay developers attention to this features or issue.
25 Comments
Order By: Standard | Newest
GraphicDesignerJF
51 Posts
GraphicDesignerJF posted this 2 weeks ago

Adjunto nuevamente el video hice desde cero nuevamente pero siguen fallando ya es un dolor de cabeza un poco decepcionado porque casi no puedo crear ninguna web por lo que se nota mal en responsive cuando se puede arreglar eso porque esta terrible..

Quedo muy atento
Saludos
Javier Frasser

Adjunto nuevamente el video hice desde cero nuevamente pero siguen fallando ya es un dolor de cabeza un poco decepcionado porque casi no puedo crear ninguna web por lo que se nota mal en responsive cuando se puede arreglar eso porque esta terrible.. Quedo muy atento Saludos Javier Frasser
GraphicDesignerJF
51 Posts
GraphicDesignerJF posted this 2 weeks ago

Buenas tardes,

Adjunto nuevamente el video porque evita tantas fallas para header y footer es mucho mas complicado el trabajo y llevo mas de tres horas que no mejoran en responsive uno se ven mal y otro bien adjunto el video como muestra para que tenga en cuenta porque es un dolor de cabeza que no mejoran y ni estar tranquilos...

Saludos
Javier Frasser

Buenas tardes, Adjunto nuevamente el video porque evita tantas fallas para header y footer es mucho mas complicado el trabajo y llevo mas de tres horas que no mejoran en responsive uno se ven mal y otro bien adjunto el video como muestra para que tenga en cuenta porque es un dolor de cabeza que no mejoran y ni estar tranquilos... Saludos Javier Frasser

Last edited 2 weeks ago by GraphicDesignerJF

marinfabrega2
24 Posts
marinfabrega2 posted this 2 weeks ago

uff, eso también me paso a mi durante unos días, y al final decidí cambiar el diseño del menú.

uff, eso también me paso a mi durante unos días, y al final decidí cambiar el diseño del menú.
Support Team
Support Team posted this 2 weeks ago

Hi Javier,

Please attach your theme exported as a Project. Also we recommend to use the grid for the layout where you have several controls in one line.

...................................................
Sincerely,
Hella
Nicepage Support Team

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp

Hi Javier, Please attach your theme exported as a Project. Also we recommend to use the grid for the layout where you have several controls in one line. ................................................... Sincerely, Hella Nicepage Support Team Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1 Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp
GraphicDesignerJF
51 Posts
GraphicDesignerJF posted this 2 weeks ago

Hi Javier,

Please attach your theme exported as a Project. Also we recommend to use the grid for the layout where you have several controls in one line.

...................................................
Sincerely,
Hella
Nicepage Support Team

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp

Buenos días como estas,

Adjunto los archivos exportados para que pueda revisar porque fallan así en responsive....
Pero lo que usted dicen que recomendar un grid es super complicado yo hice una prueba con grid pero afecta mucho en header le cuesta mucho trabajo tiene algún video donde pueda crear en header y footer porque he buscado plantillas en header y footer es muy sencilla deben mostrar algo mas robusto en header y footer porque tenemos diseños propios y original pero eso fallan mucho cuando se adapta que no salen bien el resultados

Quedo muy atento
Saludos

> Hi Javier, > > Please attach your theme exported as a Project. Also we recommend to use the grid for the layout where you have several controls in one line. > > ................................................... > Sincerely, > Hella > Nicepage Support Team > > Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1 > Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp Buenos días como estas, Adjunto los archivos exportados para que pueda revisar porque fallan así en responsive.... Pero lo que usted dicen que recomendar un grid es super complicado yo hice una prueba con grid pero afecta mucho en header le cuesta mucho trabajo tiene algún video donde pueda crear en header y footer porque he buscado plantillas en header y footer es muy sencilla deben mostrar algo mas robusto en header y footer porque tenemos diseños propios y original pero eso fallan mucho cuando se adapta que no salen bien el resultados Quedo muy atento Saludos
GraphicDesignerJF
51 Posts
GraphicDesignerJF posted this 2 weeks ago

uff, eso también me paso a mi durante unos días, y al final decidí cambiar el diseño del menú.

Si eso es complicado pero falta mejorar algo facilidad en header y footer porque no podemos hacer un diseño simples en header porque tambien hay que hacer un buen creativo y mejorar pero el soporte me dijo que toca agregar en grid pero es super complicado porque tambien afecta un poco el menú y cuesta muchos trabajos para mejorar.

Saludos

> uff, eso también me paso a mi durante unos días, y al final decidí cambiar el diseño del menú. Si eso es complicado pero falta mejorar algo facilidad en header y footer porque no podemos hacer un diseño simples en header porque tambien hay que hacer un buen creativo y mejorar pero el soporte me dijo que toca agregar en grid pero es super complicado porque tambien afecta un poco el menú y cuesta muchos trabajos para mejorar. Saludos
GraphicDesignerJF
51 Posts
GraphicDesignerJF posted this 2 weeks ago

Buenos días,

Adjunto el video como afecta tanto en grid es super complicado el trabajo no me parece satisfecho revisa el video como se trabajan y cuando se adapta queda super peor es como un dolor de cabeza terrible...

Como podemos mejorar en header y footer algo facilidad sin afectar la pagina porque casi no he podido trabajar y ni esta satisfecho

Saludos

Buenos días, Adjunto el video como afecta tanto en grid es super complicado el trabajo no me parece satisfecho revisa el video como se trabajan y cuando se adapta queda super peor es como un dolor de cabeza terrible... Como podemos mejorar en header y footer algo facilidad sin afectar la pagina porque casi no he podido trabajar y ni esta satisfecho Saludos
GraphicDesignerJF
51 Posts
GraphicDesignerJF posted this 2 weeks ago

Adjunto otro video que aparece mas errores en grid responsive header tampoco no funciona bien ya estoy un poco decepcionado porque no funciona bien asi sea sin grid o con grid esta peor lo que pueda imaginar...

Quedo muy atento
Saludos

Adjunto otro video que aparece mas errores en grid responsive header tampoco no funciona bien ya estoy un poco decepcionado porque no funciona bien asi sea sin grid o con grid esta peor lo que pueda imaginar... Quedo muy atento Saludos
Support Team
Support Team posted this 2 weeks ago

Hi Javier,

I have edited your project and now your header uses the Grid and it is OK in all responsive modes. The new project is attached to the reply.

Also check this video on how to work with the grid:
https://nicepage.com/doc/17389/grids-and-responsive-web-design

...................................................
Sincerely,
Hella
Nicepage Support Team

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp

Hi Javier, I have edited your project and now your header uses the Grid and it is OK in all responsive modes. The new project is attached to the reply. Also check this video on how to work with the grid: https://nicepage.com/doc/17389/grids-and-responsive-web-design ................................................... Sincerely, Hella Nicepage Support Team Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1 Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp
GraphicDesignerJF
51 Posts
GraphicDesignerJF posted this 2 weeks ago

Hi Javier,

I have edited your project and now your header uses the Grid and it is OK in all responsive modes. The new project is attached to the reply.

Also check this video on how to work with the grid:
https://nicepage.com/doc/17389/grids-and-responsive-web-design

...................................................
Sincerely,
Hella
Nicepage Support Team

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp

Buenos días como estas,

Pero la verdad usted no entiende revisa el video que yo te envie donde dice los archivos el video dice errorgrid1.mp4 este video hice con grid pero tambien tiene muchas fallas ahora los archivos que usted adjuntaste no funciona no sirven y no se ven bien ahora estoy un poco decepcionado porque no me parece satisfecho el programa porque no esta trabajando bien en header como grid o sin grid la dos cosas ninguno funciona no me parece correcto...

Por favor necesito que solucione urgente para poder trabajar o arreglar bien el programa que esta en fallas como header asi sea sin GRID o con GRID...

para que tenga en cuenta.

Saludos

> Hi Javier, > > I have edited your project and now your header uses the Grid and it is OK in all responsive modes. The new project is attached to the reply. > > Also check this video on how to work with the grid: > https://nicepage.com/doc/17389/grids-and-responsive-web-design > > ................................................... > Sincerely, > Hella > Nicepage Support Team > > Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1 > Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp Buenos días como estas, Pero la verdad usted no entiende revisa el video que yo te envie donde dice los archivos el video dice errorgrid1.mp4 este video hice con grid pero tambien tiene muchas fallas ahora los archivos que usted adjuntaste no funciona no sirven y no se ven bien ahora estoy un poco decepcionado porque no me parece satisfecho el programa porque no esta trabajando bien en header como grid o sin grid la dos cosas ninguno funciona no me parece correcto... Por favor necesito que solucione urgente para poder trabajar o arreglar bien el programa que esta en fallas como header asi sea sin GRID o con GRID... para que tenga en cuenta. Saludos
GraphicDesignerJF
51 Posts
GraphicDesignerJF posted this 2 weeks ago

Adjunto otro video que aparece mas errores en grid responsive header tampoco no funciona bien ya estoy un poco decepcionado porque no funciona bien asi sea sin grid o con grid esta peor lo que pueda imaginar...

Quedo muy atento
Saludos

Revisa el video que te adjunto este hice con GRID pero tampoco no funciona bien si no vas a creer..

Por favor me cuenta que opina el video lo que se ven en GRID

Saludos

> Adjunto otro video que aparece mas errores en grid responsive header tampoco no funciona bien ya estoy un poco decepcionado porque no funciona bien asi sea sin grid o con grid esta peor lo que pueda imaginar... > > Quedo muy atento > Saludos Revisa el video que te adjunto este hice con GRID pero tampoco no funciona bien si no vas a creer.. Por favor me cuenta que opina el video lo que se ven en GRID Saludos
GraphicDesignerJF
51 Posts
GraphicDesignerJF posted this 1 weeks ago

Good Morning,

When you can solve this problem for both, neither works, so be it without GRID or with GRID it has a lot of failures because I have not been able to work this program I am not satisfied because it is very complicated in Header and footer we cannot do the job easy because when it adapts there are many errors that terrible I hope it solves urgently because I can not make any web page with header errors.

We have already waited many days for nothing that solves

Cheers

Good Morning, When you can solve this problem for both, neither works, so be it without GRID or with GRID it has a lot of failures because I have not been able to work this program I am not satisfied because it is very complicated in Header and footer we cannot do the job easy because when it adapts there are many errors that terrible I hope it solves urgently because I can not make any web page with header errors. We have already waited many days for nothing that solves Cheers
Support Team
Support Team posted this 1 weeks ago

Javier,

I think that you needed a different approach to implementing your layout. Please see attach. It works in all exports.

...................................................
Sincerely,
Allen R.
Nicepage Support Team

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp

Javier, I think that you needed a different approach to implementing your layout. Please see attach. It works in all exports. ................................................... Sincerely, Allen R. Nicepage Support Team Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1 Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp
GraphicDesignerJF
51 Posts
GraphicDesignerJF posted this 1 weeks ago

Good Morning,

Please is that I am an expert in creating web pages but without coding, although I am an expert in Web designer for many years but I have worked with three different programs such as Adobe Muse, I really liked this is my hobby but they did not continue the correct future and another program is called websitex pro I also liked it but there is still a lot to improve and third is Nicepage I also liked but there is a lot to improve as header and footer because it has few flaws that I am not satisfied now we also need more features in nicepage but I know that the future is working now but hey I will wait for you when they improve but please I recommend it because I am a little disappointed and I am paying for the Ultimate plan, it is much more expensive but I could not create the page in header because when it adapts it has so many flaws and I did the test with GRID, they also come out the same You say it because they do not do the test and you will realize why it does not work like that when I want to design in header that is more original Final and that not only has the template very simple, they do not work for me that is why I want to make a design that I can handle and without failures in the header please think about it because I am also an expert in web designer for years so I want something more creative so that I can satisfy the perfect customer.

I attach the project files for you to test it because it is not working in header.

Good Morning, Please is that I am an expert in creating web pages but without coding, although I am an expert in Web designer for many years but I have worked with three different programs such as Adobe Muse, I really liked this is my hobby but they did not continue the correct future and another program is called websitex pro I also liked it but there is still a lot to improve and third is Nicepage I also liked but there is a lot to improve as header and footer because it has few flaws that I am not satisfied now we also need more features in nicepage but I know that the future is working now but hey I will wait for you when they improve but please I recommend it because I am a little disappointed and I am paying for the Ultimate plan, it is much more expensive but I could not create the page in header because when it adapts it has so many flaws and I did the test with GRID, they also come out the same You say it because they do not do the test and you will realize why it does not work like that when I want to design in header that is more original Final and that not only has the template very simple, they do not work for me that is why I want to make a design that I can handle and without failures in the header please think about it because I am also an expert in web designer for years so I want something more creative so that I can satisfy the perfect customer. I attach the project files for you to test it because it is not working in header.
GraphicDesignerJF
51 Posts
GraphicDesignerJF posted this 1 weeks ago

Javier,

I think that you needed a different approach to implementing your layout. Please see attach. It works in all exports.

...................................................
Sincerely,
Allen R.
Nicepage Support Team

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp

Good morning how are you,

I attach the video that I want to design it as it shows the header and footer but the problem the nicepage program is difficult to make the design as header and footer but when it is adapted everything goes very wrong it does not show the visual well so when I made a header it has flaws Also but now another option I made by grid they also fail because it does not show the results well that happens to it failing like this that is why I could not work in header and footer it is super complicated so please fix that urgently ...

I attach the video that we need to design a website with high creativity because the client I have liked it a lot like this in the header so please I thank you very much I hope the update arrives to improve.

Cheers

> Javier, > > I think that you needed a different approach to implementing your layout. Please see attach. It works in all exports. > > ................................................... > Sincerely, > Allen R. > Nicepage Support Team > > Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1 > Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp Good morning how are you, I attach the video that I want to design it as it shows the header and footer but the problem the nicepage program is difficult to make the design as header and footer but when it is adapted everything goes very wrong it does not show the visual well so when I made a header it has flaws Also but now another option I made by grid they also fail because it does not show the results well that happens to it failing like this that is why I could not work in header and footer it is super complicated so please fix that urgently ... I attach the video that we need to design a website with high creativity because the client I have liked it a lot like this in the header so please I thank you very much I hope the update arrives to improve. Cheers
Support Team
Support Team posted this 6 days ago

Javier,

Have you seen the attached version with the Grid in the Header? Have you read the following doc?
https://nicepage.com/doc/36215/basic-tips-to-build-responsive-websites

It explains why with Grid in our current approach, it is easier to work with the responsiveness.

Provide a link, and we will try to recreate such a layout, as it is not convenient to work with the video.

...................................................
Sincerely,
Allen R.
Nicepage Support Team

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp

Javier, Have you seen the attached version with the Grid in the Header? Have you read the following doc? https://nicepage.com/doc/36215/basic-tips-to-build-responsive-websites It explains why with Grid in our current approach, it is easier to work with the responsiveness. Provide a link, and we will try to recreate such a layout, as it is not convenient to work with the video. ................................................... Sincerely, Allen R. Nicepage Support Team Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1 Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp
GraphicDesignerJF
51 Posts
GraphicDesignerJF posted this 6 days ago

Javier,

Have you seen the attached version with the Grid in the Header? Have you read the following doc?
https://nicepage.com/doc/36215/basic-tips-to-build-responsive-websites

It explains why with Grid in our current approach, it is easier to work with the responsiveness.

Provide a link, and we will try to recreate such a layout, as it is not convenient to work with the video.

...................................................
Sincerely,
Allen R.
Nicepage Support Team

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp

Good morning how are you,

Hearing the truth you do not read this whole topic and I sent you the video with grid for header but it has many errors it does not adapt well please review the video that I send you where it says GRID please I do not want to complicate the topic because I am already disappointed because I have been there for days and days we have not been able to create the page in header because I do not seem satisfied ...

Please review the video that I attach where GRID says that you will notice that it does not work, please understand me.

I need you to fix the faults that it has that is not working.

Thank you

> Javier, > > Have you seen the attached version with the Grid in the Header? Have you read the following doc? > https://nicepage.com/doc/36215/basic-tips-to-build-responsive-websites > > It explains why with Grid in our current approach, it is easier to work with the responsiveness. > > Provide a link, and we will try to recreate such a layout, as it is not convenient to work with the video. > > ................................................... > Sincerely, > Allen R. > Nicepage Support Team > > Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1 > Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp Good morning how are you, Hearing the truth you do not read this whole topic and I sent you the video with grid for header but it has many errors it does not adapt well please review the video that I send you where it says GRID please I do not want to complicate the topic because I am already disappointed because I have been there for days and days we have not been able to create the page in header because I do not seem satisfied ... Please review the video that I attach where GRID says that you will notice that it does not work, please understand me. I need you to fix the faults that it has that is not working. Thank you
GraphicDesignerJF
51 Posts
GraphicDesignerJF posted this 6 days ago

Adjunto otro video que aparece mas errores en grid responsive header tampoco no funciona bien ya estoy un poco decepcionado porque no funciona bien asi sea sin grid o con grid esta peor lo que pueda imaginar...

Quedo muy atento
Saludos

Check the video that is in GRID, the same errors appear in header
I am very attentive
Cheers

> Adjunto otro video que aparece mas errores en grid responsive header tampoco no funciona bien ya estoy un poco decepcionado porque no funciona bien asi sea sin grid o con grid esta peor lo que pueda imaginar... > > Quedo muy atento > Saludos Check the video that is in GRID, the same errors appear in header I am very attentive Cheers
Support Team
Support Team posted this 5 days ago

Javier,

https://static.nicepage.com/ForumAttachments/938/38938/Gridheader.mp4?
In this video, we see that the problem is with the inner paddings - dashed lines. You can remove those in the UI by pulling to the cell frames or in the Property Panel to the right in the Padding section.

111.png

Please use the attached project as an example. Please note that it uses the more complicated Grid and the box underneath it.

...................................................
Sincerely,
Allen R.
Nicepage Support Team

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp

Javier, https://static.nicepage.com/ForumAttachments/938/38938/Gridheader.mp4? In this video, we see that the problem is with the inner paddings - dashed lines. You can remove those in the UI by pulling to the cell frames or in the Property Panel to the right in the Padding section. !111.png! Please use the attached project as an example. Please note that it uses the more complicated Grid and the box underneath it. ................................................... Sincerely, Allen R. Nicepage Support Team Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1 Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp
GraphicDesignerJF
51 Posts
GraphicDesignerJF posted this 5 days ago

Javier,

https://static.nicepage.com/ForumAttachments/938/38938/Gridheader.mp4?
In this video, we see that the problem is with the inner paddings - dashed lines. You can remove those in the UI by pulling to the cell frames or in the Property Panel to the right in the Padding section.

Please use the attached project as an example. Please note that it uses the more complicated Grid and the box underneath it.

...................................................
Sincerely,
Allen R.
Nicepage Support Team

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp

Hello, good morning, how are you?

Well the truth for me I did not like it very much because you do not realize that there are many users who are not satisfied to make an easy web page in header and footer if I explain not only the template that you have in header and footer ready but very simple And they don't work like that, so you have to give it and improve it easily without complications to adapt the page in header and footer because we also need more options and improve the correct creative quality but he realized that it was very difficult for me to make the header page is crazy but crazy but when I review with GRID and adapt that is super worse but terrible ...

But please I hope to improve and fix that it is not GRID for header and footer it is somewhat easy as well as drag and move what you want but without GRID as well as Adobe Muse but I mean it is only Header and Footer ..

The truth is that I could do it in GRID but I didn't like it very much, it's very difficult because they're not good at doing it like that, it's a waste of time.

Thank you
Happy day

> Javier, > > https://static.nicepage.com/ForumAttachments/938/38938/Gridheader.mp4? > In this video, we see that the problem is with the inner paddings - dashed lines. You can remove those in the UI by pulling to the cell frames or in the Property Panel to the right in the Padding section. > > ![](https://static.nicepage.com/ForumAttachments/255/39255/111.png?version=) > > Please use the attached project as an example. Please note that it uses the more complicated Grid and the box underneath it. > > ................................................... > Sincerely, > Allen R. > Nicepage Support Team > > Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/nicepage?sub_confirmation=1 > Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicepageapp Hello, good morning, how are you? Well the truth for me I did not like it very much because you do not realize that there are many users who are not satisfied to make an easy web page in header and footer if I explain not only the template that you have in header and footer ready but very simple And they don't work like that, so you have to give it and improve it easily without complications to adapt the page in header and footer because we also need more options and improve the correct creative quality but he realized that it was very difficult for me to make the header page is crazy but crazy but when I review with GRID and adapt that is super worse but terrible ... But please I hope to improve and fix that it is not GRID for header and footer it is somewhat easy as well as drag and move what you want but without GRID as well as Adobe Muse but I mean it is only Header and Footer .. The truth is that I could do it in GRID but I didn't like it very much, it's very difficult because they're not good at doing it like that, it's a waste of time. Thank you Happy day
You must log in or register to leave comments