We are glad to present the new update of Nicepage! Please make sure to download and install the latest Nicepage version from the Download page at https://nicepage.com/download.
If you have downloaded and installed the Nicepage application, please use the Automatic Update feature.
New Context Buttons
Many of our users have difficulties with Responsive Modes even though we have a video demo on Responsive Modes. Problems usually occur when people do not use Containers, Grids in Sections, and do not place elements in them. Furthermore, we always recommend to align the Content in Containers and Cells. Read more.
To help in building mobile-friendly websites easily, we are introducing the new context Add buttons in the Section, also in the Container and Cell.
In addition to this, we have added Section Context Toolbar for the quick access to Duplicate Section and Delete Section options.
We also have made visual improvements for the Add New Section operation.
We strongly recommend adding elements only into Containers and Cells for good responsive results.
Moving Add Menu
We moved the Add Menu to the left. Now the Add Menu does not overlap the design while editing.
We changed the process of adding Sections. Now the Section Styles are in the Sketch Mode and presented with the fixed order.
Interactive Tutorial Changes
We reworked our Getting Started Interactive Tutorial. We have updated it with the new features, trying to explain the process and show its intuitiveness.
If you have already passed our Interactive Tutorial, you can still access the newer version clicking the Question icon at the Top Bar Right.
New Website Designs
We are adding new website designs every day. All our examples are absolutely mobile-friendly. Here are some of the latest examples.
Working with Fonts
We added Google Font Subset selection.
Also, we implemented the requested Custom Text Size.
We also made various improvements for the Responsive layouts.
- Fixed the issue with the Metadata in WordPress themes;
- Fixed the issue with the Submenu fill in WordPress themes;
- Fixed the issue with the Search control font in the Wordpress themes;
- Fixed the issue with the Image Absolute URLs in Nicepage Joomla articles;
- Fixed the issue with links to Articles in the Footer in Joomla templates;
- Fixed the issue with Video resizing;
- Fixed the issue with the video playback in the Mobile Views;
- Fixed the issue with the Hover Text Color for the Menu Item in the Mobile Views;
- Fixed the issue with saving the Image URLs;
- Fixed various crashes;
- Fixed the issue with the Menu Border Color;
- Fixed the issue with the Video Poster;
- Fixed the issue with the Header Height;
- Fixed the issue with the Image Thumbnails in the "Change Image" Dialog;
- Other fixes and improvements.
We are continuing to work on the Mega Menu.
Alignment and Padding
According to our statistics, many users still do not use the Alignment and Padding. We are working on these features trying to make them clearer and easier to use in the future Nicepage versions:
Please make sure to download and install the latest Nicepage version from the Download page at https://nicepage.com/download
If you have already downloaded and installed the Nicepage application, please use the automatic update feature.