We are happy to announce the newest major update of Nicepage! Please make sure to download and install the latest Nicepage version from the Download page at https://nicepage.com/download.
If you have already downloaded and installed the Nicepage application, please use the Automatic Update feature.
New Home Page Design
We have updated our Home page with the newest trends in Web Design 3.0. This design is also available in Nicepage Templates
We add new sites in Web Design 3.0 every day. Here are some of the latest examples:
The White Label feauture is now implemented for the Nicepage Ultimate license. The new tab "White Label" is now available in the Site Settings of the Nicepage Desktop application.
NOTE: To have the custom branding for the Nicepage plugin on your Joomla/Wordpress website, please reexport both the Theme and Plugin from the Nicepage Desktop application.
Firefox Support (Beta)
We are also happy to announce the support of the Nicepage Builder in the Firefox browser. Please note, this is Beta.
Theme thumbnail can be now changed in the "Theme" tab in the Site Settings
UI Improvements. The Post and Blog Templates are now removed from the Page List of the Nicepage Dashboard in the Desktop version. They are now available in the "Theme" menu on the Top Bar.
Added the Code Editor with syntax highlighting for custom HTML / CSS / PHP. The CSS Editor is in a separate tab in the Site Settings
- Added the Post Edit metadata for WordPress themes
- Added the "Header Overlap" option for Nicepage pages in Joomla and WordPress plugins. The option is located in the "Page" tab
- Nicepage theme now applies theme styles to buttons and inputs in CMS widgets / modules
- Fixed issue with content links in Joomla export
- Fixed issue with highlighting menu items with "#"
- Fixed issue with link color in the Post and Blog Templates
- Fixed issue with Additional HEAD HTML and Additional CSS in Joomla and WordPress export
- Fixed issue with missing images after the export from Nicepage Desktop
- Fixed issue with Slider Arrows if the Section Anchor is changed
- Fixed problems with Header related to Parallax. Now Parallax is disabled for mobile devices
- Fixed issue with Grid borders
- Fixed issue with Shape gradient
- Fixed issue with Responsive Menu icon
- Joomla: fixed issue with Cookiehint plugin
- Joomla: fixed issue with exporting Form in Footer
- Joomla: fixed issue with plugin translations for the Manager role
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- Finalization of support for the Firefox browser in the Nicepage Builder
- Mega Menu
Please make sure to download and install the latest Nicepage version from the Download page at https://nicepage.com/download
If you have already downloaded and installed the Nicepage application, please use the automatic update feature.[post:24828]