We are glad to preset the new update of Nicepage! Please make sure to download and install the latest Nicepage version from the Download page at https://nicepage.com/download.
If you have downloaded and installed the Nicepage application, please use the Automatic Update feature.
Getting Started Interactive Tutorial
Our New Getting Started Interactive Tutorial consists of 10 simple and intuitive steps. It will introduce Nicepage to all new users. We also made it available to all current users who will see the following dialog.
Enjoy your 2-minute informative journey with Nicepage.
The following is a very short preview.
You can always return to this Getting Started Interactive Tutorial selecting it from the Help Tab.
New Website Designs
We add new sites in both Web Design 3.0 and Web Design 2.0 every day. Here are some of the latest examples:
- Added the Hover and Active states for the Menu Items
- Added safer saving of projects in the Desktop application. Now the save into a new file is performed before renaming it. It accelerated the Save operation for 20% in the Desktop application.
- Accelerated the Image Crop in Firefox
- Added the Available Versions page to the User Menu. Now users can see the list of available version.
- Added the addition of a full-width section at the bottom of the Blog template with enabled the Sidebar.
- Added the Add Page feature to the Add Menu
- Fixed the issues with the saving of the Additional CSS properties
- Fixed the issues with the building of style.css for third-party themes. It solved the problems with compatibility with the majority of third-party themes
- Fixed positioning issues in the Responsive Modes
- Fixed the issues with Letter Spacing after applying the Typography
- Fixed the issue with proportional image resizing
- Fixed the issue with auto-sizing for Post Tags
- Fixed issues with the FireFox browser support
- Fixed problems with the Animation including issues with Safari on iOS
- Fixed the problem with some links in the Social Icons control
- Fixed the issue with Counter which did not start without scrolling
- Fixed the issue with Anchor Image Link, which was corrupted while importing into WordPress
- Fixed the issue with rounded Image and Shape
- Fixed the issue with slowing down of the WordPress Admin while the Nicepage Plug-in activity
- Fixed the issue with the application of the custom HTML to the WordPress Theme
- Fixed a few more minor problems related to responsive layouts
- Other fixes and improvements
For Joomla and WordPress
- Fixed the issue with Readmore in Joomla
- Fixed the issue with the footer and anchor links corrupted after import in Joomla
- Fixed the issue with the password protection not working in WordPress
- Fixed the issue with the Joomla Menu visibility for the different access levels
- Fixed issues with the Joomla jevents and Kunena plug-ins
- Fixed issues with the layout and design in WordPress after the plug-in update
- Other minor issues with Joomla and WordPress
Besides bug fixing, currently our developers are working on two new features:
- Mega Menu
- Hover Effects
Please make sure to download and install the latest Nicepage version from the Download page at https://nicepage.com/download
If you have already downloaded and installed the Nicepage application, please use the automatic update feature.
Last edited 5 weeks ago by Support Team