Below is the list of features and fixes included in the last three Nicepage updates released since August 10:
- Produced the new demo on How to create the Responsive Web Design in Nicepage.
Added Export/Import Project feature:
The new options are available on Dashboard:
and in the pages list:
Added Position and Size properties:
Added "Blank with Grid" predefined type for new Sections:
Added thematic categories for Designs from Community (add New page dialog):
Improved Dashboard Toolbar
Fixed problem with pasting HTML into Text Editor
User Profile is now available on the Nicepage Portals:
Fixed bug with Copy/Paste between pages
Fixed bug with Images in Preview mode
Improved Logo Control. It has max-width: 100% by default. Bot now it is possible to change Logo size in all responsive modes;
Improved Menu Control. Changed UI for "Menu Button From" property:
- CSS in WP and Joomla Plugin is reduced by 250Kb;
- Optimized page colors CSS: reduced about 80Kb;
- CSS of the content Sections is moved from HTML file into separate
- Header and Footer styles moved into nicepage.css file.
- Fixed issue with Meta Tags;
WordPress and Joomla
Breadcrumbs control is now supported for Blog and Post Template
Import Menu Structure from Desktop Export. Available for theme export only.
The structure of customized menu can now be exported with content from Nicepage Desktop;
WordPress: Fixed problem with Pagination warning;
Joomla: Fixed Joomla Extension issue for version 3.3.1.