We are happy to announce the newest update of Nicepage! Please make sure to download and install the latest Nicepage version from the Download page at https://nicepage.com/download.
If you have already downloaded and installed the Nicepage application, please use the Automatic Update feature.
Now you can apply the Animation to Nicepage controls. The Animation trigger on page load, scroll, and slide change. The list of Animation effects includes basic animations like Swing, Jello, and many others, inclusing motion animation like Slide or Fade. Motion animation has reaction on page scroll and sliding.
Features and Fixes
- We continue to work on Nicepage Editor and FireFox compatibility. Currently, Nicepage Editor works in FireFox in beta mode.
Added ALT attribute for the Logo control
Fixed the issue with spacing around paragraphs on the Post and Blog templates
- Joomla: Fixed the issue with joomla cache
- Wordpress: Fixed the issue with exporting content links
- Fixed small layout problems in responsive modes
- Fixed the issue with round images in responsive modes
- Fixed the issue with Social Icons in IE 11
- Fixed the issue with the responsive menu in Desktop mode
- Other minor fixes and improvements
Please make sure to download and install the latest Nicepage version from the Download page at https://nicepage.com/download
If you have already downloaded and installed the Nicepage application, please use the automatic update feature.[post:25885]